Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Review: Sand Omnibus


Sand Omnibus
Sand Omnibus by Hugh Howey

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



An enjoyable read. If you have read Wool and want more of the style of Hugh Howey than look no further. This is more of that sci-fi feeling awesome survival tale. Depth of characters. An very interesting story that is just... different than much of what I have read for a while now. Right on target for an enjoyable tale.

Oddly I feel like there could be interesting connections between this and wool.

I really liked the idea of diving into sands and the powers that this truly opens up.

It can be gritty (pun not intended), but not too bad that I had to toss the book out. Much more like the later parts of Wool in it's graphic and mature feeling.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers