Monday, May 4, 2015

Review: Mindsharing: The Art of Crowdsourcing Everything


Mindsharing: The Art of Crowdsourcing Everything
Mindsharing: The Art of Crowdsourcing Everything by Lior Zoref

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I was not too interested in this book when I received the email asking if I would mind getting a free copy for a review and such, but I took the plunge and read the provided first part of the book.

Seeing how relevant the information was to my very life, I could not keep myself from wanting to know more about "Crowdsourcing" in my own life. I certainly had done it by accident myself a few times, but what if this could be something I could do regularly? Is it even possible?

Lior describes how it was extremely beneficial to have his crowd though any situation that he was willing to share about. I can see that, I can get that and I believe in it as well. Any of my personal successes are tiny babies compared to the stories in this book. You can really get some insight into the possibility and the true heart of what this kind of attitude towards life can get you.

I feel like I am alone (besides my wife) trudging through a desire to have a blog, write a book, and run our children's ministries. I don't know... It feels like no one really has the desire to help. This book has opened my eyes to where I might be failing instead. Maybe my questions are not being asked right. Maybe they are not placed into the right crowd. Heck... even growing the crowd is a nightmare to crawl through.

This mind set it pretty cool and I really do think the world can benefit from it. We can work together to get things done, but we have to be willing to put ourselves on the line. I found after only reading a few chapters I was a bit more willing to speak to others. To share my opinion.

I recommend this book to pretty much anyone because anyone can benefit from the wisdom of the crowd. Also, think it is good for each person to be aware of the possible pitfalls.

I do warn that reading this will not immediately set you up to know exactly how to apply such wisdom to your life, but it is some great information. It is also written in easy to understand statements that relate to life. I enjoyed it.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers