Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Review: Warbreaker

Warbreaker Warbreaker by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Certainly a good read. I recommend reading Elantris first as it inspired this one - Sanderson has a wonderful way of telling stories!

After Second Reading:

This time I felt that the build-up was a bit too long. This, I am sure, is because I have been through it before. The good thing was that I could not remember many of the twists. They all kind of drop one after another in pretty quick succession. I have often been pretty clear that this is one of my favorites of Sanderson. I was unsure if it would hold. I don't think I can continue to say it is my favorite. I believe that "Words of Radiance" took that title now.

One thing about this book is that the setup is all there. I can't wait for more of this world to be opened up. I am unsure as to why it has not gotten a sequel. Maybe it is sooo deep into the cosmere that it needs to come later. If so... that is fine with me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers