Monday, December 21, 2015

Review: Tech, Lies, and Wizardry: a Space Opera Fantasy Short Story

Tech, Lies, and Wizardry: a Space Opera Fantasy Short Story Tech, Lies, and Wizardry: a Space Opera Fantasy Short Story by J.S. Morin
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A good.. VERY short story.

It rumbles you right in and picks up almost too many characters to be first introduced to, but it does a good job with that. Then it rolls into the short story ... which is good. Really.. more of a "dip your toe" in the universe thing.

Something cool... Wizards in space... Not REALLY hit on heavy in this, but interesting anyway. Not something very heavy. usually tech is too mixed up in it. Maybe it is called something else. (The Force, Biometics)

I think the only thing I really did not like is that once the book is over.... I wanted more of the story.. which ... I guess is the plan. It feels like a prologue... slightly more in depth than normal, but still... it feels like a story just began, rather than a story just ending.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers