Friday, May 20, 2011

Lunch Adventure ... episode 1

 Waking up this morning I found this with my stuff - awesome card full of love and promise of a foot long of deliciousness!






This is where the deliciousness would come from!!



This is why it is awesome!



And this is where I made my choice!



And this is when I meet Charles who helped me get my truck started up again!



And this is the Meatball sub with American cheese - lettuce - pickles - black olives - Parmesan cheese - on Monterrey cheese bread! (FIVE DOLLAR FOOT LONG!!)



And this is the happy person that has a loving wife, a foot-long sub in his tummy, and new friend Charles!


Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

Have an ADVENTUROUS lunch!

1 comment:

  1. lol wellll you at least got your sub, i wonder if the connections are bad? idk? it's so weird.

    ReplyDelete

Leftovers