Saturday, September 17, 2011

Josh Hawkins - San Diego (Free Music, Review) @newwine661 @noisetrade #worship


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans Of  Jon Foreman, Robbie Seay Band, Mat Kearney, Enter the Worship Circle, Brett Dennen



Some pretty standard worship music - acoustic (played greatly awesome ;) ) 

This music is what I would likely be able to listen to at anytime, just enough umph but not too much - as well, clearly and distinctly about Christ!

The only problem I had was that I had to keep turning my volume up in order to hear the music (my guess is that they were not saved at a high volume or bit rate) 

Stand Outs:

Nothing really stood out from the rest - the songs are all very similar in styling, so no big jumps in 'genre' as you listen to the album.

The lyrics are pretty similar to other worship music I have heard - certainly not bad - very good, again I enjoyed the album greatly!

If you enjoy worship - download it!!

Listen - Download - Enjoy - TIP!! 


@newwine661 on twitter

Noisetrade
http://noisetrade.com/hawkinsjosh
Website (New Wine)
Facebook (New Wine)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers