Monday, January 9, 2012

Brian Coons - Mercy Surrounding (Free music, Review) @noisetrade #gospel #indie



^^Widget Above^^
 
For Fans of : Steven Curtis Chapman, Aaron Shust, Chris Tomlin


From what I can tell.. there are actually two albums in this one download.. one called ( Mercy Surrounding ) and the other called ( Stage of Life ) 

The recordings are a very very tiny bit rough.  

I would classify the music as worship.. that is pretty much what most of it is (though there are some that are not).  Some of it feels odd, but I am going to attribute most of that to the recordings.. and not the music itself .. unless I state other specifics as I listen to other songs.. 

These are very much alike.. though "Lord You Are God" is pretty slow (not bad.. it makes sence that it is slow)

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

Stand Outs :

"Were You There" - this was pretty good .. I enjoyed the melody and the harmony

Noisetrade 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~dErK~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers