Friday, February 24, 2012

@DomingoGuyton - The Journey To Christ (Free Music, Review) @noisetrade #gospel #hiphop




^^Widget Above^^


For Fans of : Lecrae, Common, Lupe Fiasco

Overall Thoughts:

This is not really hard rap.. it really has it's own feel.. I really like how the 'beats' are.. 

Recording Thoughts:

Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"CS" - "last five C's that change" .. I think that is the title..and that is something said in the song.. I liked some of the lyrics here.. it was something that was encouraging.. though the 'feel' of the mix changes a tiny bit too much.. actually at the end I thought that it was a new track entirely 

"The Journey To Christ Part I and II" - A testimony ... well mixed and sounds good

"We've Been Called" - I liked the rapper in this song.. awesome job with the wording and very articulate! 

"My Cellphone Dillemma" - I have heard the cell phone message type song, but this one was really cool sounding.

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@DomingoGuyton on twitter 


Noisetrade 



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers