Friday, April 27, 2012

A Road Less Traveled - Kickstarter Campaign to Make a 10 Song Worship Album (Music, Support) @arltmusic


First off.. normally I would be saying that I really could not help out financially so that is why I am posting it on my blog - but this time I was able to put a little money towards it.  Much of you may know how kickstarter works - so you will know that they will not take the money unless the goal is made.  I truly hope the goal is met - I really enjoy the music they put out.. and would enjoy an entire worship album. (If anyone from the band makes it to my page .. let me know if you would be willing to sign my 'Deck of Bands' .. I would mail you a card .. and you just mail it back with the other stuff in my kickstarter package.. please!! - Click that link and it will take you to my facebook page and you can see what I am talking about ;) )

No.. you will not find a review on my site for any of their albums.. I downloaded their album "Rescue" from noisetrade before I got big into reviewing the albums there, BUT I did find this one (Some songs from "Of A Captive Heart") after learning about their kickstarter campaign (There will be a review of it up in a week or so.. so keep your eyes peeled.. Noisetrade  widget at the bottom of this post)

Check out the video they have up about their program:



A Kickstarter Widget:



Here is the email I received from them about the project (I enjoyed their humble hearts in wording this and being honest about their need ... not sure many are dishonest.. anyway.. ) : 

 Hey Everyone!  If you didn't already know, we've decided to release a complete worship album!  The goal is to get a cd with at least 10 tracks on it with 6 of our favorite worship songs, one for each of us, and then the rest are all originals!  We're so excited about this project and have had tons of people ask us about doing one!  We're really putting everything we've got into this album, trying to be as creative as we can with lots of electronics and bring our edgey sound into these songs! 

 Here's the thing, we're going to be completely honest here and just say we can't finish this album by ourselves.  We need you guys to get this whole thing done!  Making an album nowadays is super expensive.  There's recording costs, paying other great artists to use their songs, distribution, and on and on and on! We just can't do it by ourselves, so we're needing to raise some money!  We have a goal of only $6500 to finish this album, 10 tracks in all, and get it out to you guys!  We're putting as much into this project as we can and know that it's going to be something y'all will love!  We've started a campaign at this link that you can go to and see the different packages you can get for yourself!  All that's in the title you really can get!  From sweet merch, to videos, to Skyping with us, even for us to come play at your house (or wherever you want us to)!  Thank you guys for all the support you've given us over the years, we can't express how thankful we are for all of you!  Click the link below to get you one of these sweet packages we're offering!

Can't give any money?? That's ok!! We are constantly needing prayer and encouragement, so just let us know what you're thinking!  In the meantime, be watching for videos and news about the upcoming album!  We'll even be live streaming our studio sessions for you guys so be sure to check out our TwitterFacebook and Ustream account for upcoming show times!  We love you all! 

@arltmusic on twitter 


Website
Facebook
Youtube


 





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers