Friday, May 11, 2012

Jonathan Singh - Jesus Rescues (Free Music, Review) @jonathansingh @noisetrade #gospel #pop


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :  Isreal Houghton, Bruno Mars, Big Daddy Weave


Overall Thoughts:

More of a quick acoustic worship feel (I think.. I am totally making that up. .. but it sounds right) .. the vocals are more r&b though .. and sound pretty good as well.  The mixture of the two is interesting .. very quickly paced

They are not all as fast as I am talking about.. there are some slower.. but not really, really slow.. and no matter the speed there is still a reverence held for the Lord.. you can certainly tell that it is about lifting praises to God!

The worship themes are fairly standard, but done in a very different way from what I am used to, and there are some that I would normally not exactly consider worship, but being on this album..it seems they really are to be taken that way.. and they ARE about God .. and VERY GOOD SONGS (See below)

I have added this to my favorites!! 

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Don't Cry" - The power of Hope ... the power to make it through the storms.. through the troubles.. we NEED encouragement to make it through that next step.. "For the Storm is over now, just look to God somehow" .. that says it all.. though.. we really can look to God IN the storm too - we should not forget that! 

"Rescue Me" - more of a techno/electronic feel.. probably one of my favorites on the album!! Of course it deals with the Love of Christ.. and His rescue of us.. as well it speaks of "Moving Forward" a bit.. and I certainly can get behind that message! Put your trust in Christ and MOVE FORWARD!! 

"All To You" - I have to be honest.. this one felt like Boyz To Men but instead of 'worshiping' women and love.. it is worshiping God.. so awesome!! 

"Fire Fall" - I enjoyed the energy of this one.. and the desire it showed for the Lord!! 

take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@jonathansingh on twitter 


Noisetrade
Website
Facebook
itunes
Amazon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers