Monday, December 17, 2012

Andrew Ripp - Light of Mine (Free Music, Review) @andrewripp @noisetrade #songwriter #rock #favorite


^^Widget Above^^

For Fans of :     Ray LaMontagne, needtobreathe, Jon Foreman, John Mayer, Christmas


8 Songs

Overall Thoughts:

Acoustic Christmas music.. mostly your standard songs.. well played and sung.. a bit of a country/folk feel.. very enjoyable

I have added this to my favorites

Recording Thoughts:

Very Good ... Professional

Stand Outs:

"Spark" - I have not heard of this before.. probably original.. I found it quite good.. it is easy to be 'burned out' .. and interesting how he took this and tied it to Christmas.. and being .. revitalized by this time of year.. in a way.. pretty cool

"Joy To The World" - very rocking version of this.. well.. folkrocking.. 

"Peace Like A Rivier" - very interesting.. and.. I really liked the tie to Joseph.. very, very cool

"This Little Light" - very funky version of this song.. I really enjoyed it.. may just be my favorite on the album

"You Will Find Me" - very clever.. very awesome.. less Christmassy though (which is fine.. just found it mentionable)



take a listen ... get a download.. and TIP!!! 

@andrewripp on twitter 

Noisetrade

Website
Facebook
itunes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers