Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Review: Infinity Blade: Awakening


Infinity Blade: Awakening
Infinity Blade: Awakening by Brandon Sanderson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I picked this up because of the author attached. Anyone following my reviews knows I am a large Brandon Sanderson fan. This was an interesting case because it placed Sanderson having to write into a game without too much back story (my understanding... may not be true). With this in mind I can take much of what may have seemed a bit odd as it started to be me getting familiar with something others, who have played the game, would have been familiar with.

I liked getting another feel for Sanderson as a writer and I felt that he did a pretty great job with this. Even with such a short story, by the end I wanted more and also was pretty heavily invested in the characters.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leftovers